- When You Register for Our Services. We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with our Services such as your name, username, password, country of location, zip code, postal mail address, and email address. Some of our Services may collect your photo, "about" information you provide, links to your social media accounts, and certain other profile information. You may be asked to provide your mobile phone number if you register for a Service which sends you a text message containing information you have requested. If you are a member of a Service through which you may receive a payment, we collect your tax identification and Paypal email address.
- When You Visit Our Websites or Use Our Services. Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page(s) you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, geo-location, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services (for example, when you "favorite" a product featured on or "follow" a brand, designer, or another user on our Services). With your permission, we may have access to your photo album in connection with providing you a Service. We may collect your user generated content or activity related to your use of certain Services (for example, photos that you take or upload, comments that you provide or workout routines that you create, or URL links). If you make a purchase through our Services, we may also collect your information as set forth in our Payment Card Information section.
- When You Provide Third Party Account Information. If you provide or connect your third-party account credentials to an account with a Service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us. For example, when you connect with Facebook, we receive and collect your name, email address, and profile photo.
- When You Enter a Sweepstakes, Contest or Giveaway. We collect information you provide to us when you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or giveaway. We may collect and share such information you provide with an advertiser who sponsors such event or a service provider may collect your information in connection with such promotional event on our behalf. If you enter one of our prize draws or promotions from the United Kingdom, France or Germany (an "EU Promo Entrant") for which Xwalker is the promoter, then Xwalker is the data controller of the personal information you provide in connection with such promotion.
- When Provided By Other Users. In some cases, your email address and other information may be provided to us by other users of the Services (for example, when another user refers you to our Services).
HOW DOES XWALKER USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve our Services;
- customize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match your interests;
- allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by Xwalker;
- send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- process transactions and send you related information;
- operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- analyze and monitor how users utilize our websites and Services;
HOW DOES Xwalker SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Advertisers and Marketers. We allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, ad measurement providers, ad services, merchant partners and/or online retailers and their affiliates and partners to collect information on our Services for the purposes of serving you with advertising tailored to your interest or demographics and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns ("Advertisers"). We may also share your information with Advertisers for the purpose of marketing communications related to your use of our Services or their services or programs (e.g., sweepstakes, discount programs). We may provide marketing partners with information regarding your interactions with our e-mails. The marketing partners may combine this data with information they collect for their own marketing purposes and in turn, may provide this information to their customers for their customer's marketing purposes.
- International Partners. On some occasions, we may host sites that are operated by international partners. We share your information with these partners in order for them to provide the services on those international sites.
- Agents. We employ or utilize the services of other third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to your information to perform work on our behalf or to provide us additional information necessary to provide you one of our services.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Protection of Xwalker and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Xwalker , our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information such as a user's name or any video or image content that you have uploaded to the Services may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Service or address your request for Services.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with our Services with a social media network like Facebook.
HOW MAY Xwalker COMMUNICATE WITH ME?
"Cookies" are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us, and third parties with whom we partner, to recognize your browser or mobile device and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited one of our websites, your search preferences, and if you have clicked on an advertisement that has been displayed to you. We use "persistent" cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use "session ID" cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session ID cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from a Service and close your browser.
We, and third parties with whom we partner, may also deliver a file known as a web beacon, pixel or pixel tag ("Web Beacons") to you through our Services. Web Beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service interface or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service interface, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. Web Beacons allow ad networks, marketing partners and other service providers that we use to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web Beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and Web Beacons from the ad network's servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
HOW DOES XWALKER USE SOCIAL PLUGINS?
HOW DOES XWALKER USE THIRD-PARTY ONLINE ADVERTISING, MARKETING SERVICES, OR ANALYTICS?
Some of our Services may use Facebook's features and tools, including pixel tags, which send data regarding your use of the Services to Facebook for the purpose of tracking conversions and to create custom audiences for our Services. Facebook links the data with your Facebook account and may use conversion data to serve you advertisements on and off of Facebook. For more information please visit Facebook's Data Policy here and Facebook's terms governing custom audiences here.
Third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels and applications when you use our Services. For example, advertisers can collect information about your device (including unique identifiers) and your usage of our Services for their own purposes, including advertising and analytics. Some third parties help us and others associate your activities across the browsers and devices you use, for retargeting, cross-device advertising, analytics, and measurement purposes. Xwalker also works with third parties to provide analytics information regarding your usage of our Services or to help us track the advertisements that are delivered to you to determine the effectiveness of advertising on our Services.
You may opt out of collection of certain information on your mobile device by disabling “Analytics” in the Settings on your mobile device.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- Change Your Account Settings. You may add or update information, or change your account privacy settings which limits the other users who can see the information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. The information you can view, update, or delete may change as the Services change.
- Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Tailored Advertising, Analytics, and Marketing. You may be able to opt-out of these third-party services as set forth in this section above
HOW DOES XWALKER USE THIRD-PARTY ONLINE ADVERTISING, MARKETING SERVICES OR ANALYTICS?
- Deactivating Your Account. You can always choose not to disclose information to us or delete information, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. You may request deactivation of your account by contacting us at email@example.com.
- De-Linking Account. You may de-link your Xwalker account from an account on another service such as a social media account in your account setting. However, in order to de-link it completely, you may also have to adjust your account settings with the third party application. For example, if you want to de-link your Facebook account with Xwalker , you must de-link your accounts in both your Xwalker account settings and in your Facebook application settings.
- Push Notifications. You may adjust the "Settings" on your mobile device to disable push notifications for any of our mobile applications for which you would like to stop receiving such notifications.
- Mobile Device Geo-location Opt-Out. If you would like to disable the collection of your mobile device geo-location information, you can make this selection on your device.
- For EU Promo Entrants, the above choices are in addition to the preferences you stated when you submitted your personal information as part of entering a promotion.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
To use certain aspects of our Services, such as check out Services, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through the Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of this information with third party retailers, subscription and billing processors, and payment processors. We may use a third party service provider, such as Stripe, or technologies developed by one of our subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, "Payment Processors"), to collect your credit or debit card account information and/or process such payments with our financial institutions. Xwalker will only use PCI compliant Payment Processors in connection with the storage or transmission of your credit or debit card information, but we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by us or our third-party service providers. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. If you elect to utilize any services provided by such Payment Processors, you may be required to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to the Payment Processor services. Your use of the Payment Processor services shall be subject to such terms and conditions applicable to the Payment Processor services. The Payment Processors may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our Services in the future.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through our Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Xwalker transfers personal information to the United States and processes it there. By submitting such information, you consent to that transfer.
HOW TO CONTACT XWALKER
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 6479 US Highway 93 S Whitefish MT 59937 United States, ATTN: Xwalker Legal.